[python-win32] Library and header?

Tim Roberts timr at probo.com
Tue Jan 10 01:52:42 CET 2006

Here's a question that I think I should know the answer to.

I'm on a small project where I would like to embed a Python interpreter
in a C application.  To make that convenient, it would be nice to have a
.h file and a VC++-compatible .lib file for python24.dll, but I cannot
find one in the binary release of either Python or pywin32.

Now, I know that if I were truly studly, I'd have built Python myself,
and I'd have the include file and library that I need.  But I didn't.

Is there a convenient place where I can download a library and header
file wrapping python24.dll?  I have to think this is a relatively common
need.

Tim Roberts, timr at probo.com