[python-win32] Python Windows on Wikipedia

Bob Gailer bgailer at alum.rpi.edu
Fri Dec 15 21:03:13 CET 2006

Tim Golden wrote:
> One of our problems at the moment is that lack of focus, of "brand" if you like marketing terms. (Sorry, I work for an advertising company).
I'm glad to hear you mention "brand". I've attended several business
seminars (Income Builders International). I heard a lot of talk about
branding, but no explanation of how it would apply to a software
product. I always thought it was something one applied to hard goods.

Then I realized that it applied to the software I was developing. So now
I cherish the concept.

How do you see Python benefiting from branding?

--
Bob Gailer
510-978-4454