[python-win32] Register COM Server for all users

Neil Benn benn at cenix-bioscience.com
Tue Dec 12 10:44:06 CET 2006

Hello,

          I'm doing some work on a simple Python COM server to wrap a
SOAP client on a machine.  It is going well and I have it working
however when I attempt to register the python COM servers they are only
registered in the current user namespace and not the all users namespace
(HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE).  I've been looking through the docs and google
searched and looked through the Python/win32 book and cannot find
anything such as a command line switch to help me.

    Does anybody know how to install the PythonCOM server for all users
- I am admin when registering the PythonCOM server.

    Thanks, in advance for your help.

Cheers,

Neil

--