[python-win32] Problem with installer for pywin32 with Python 2.5

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 21:53:14 CEST 2006

On 4/16/06, Paul Moore <p.f.moore at gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried building one for myself, but I'm missing some critical
> dependencies (dsound.h?)

I'm assuming this is from the DirectX SDK, which I'm in the process of
downloading now to try it out. Are there any other downloads I should
get in order to build pywin32? (I have the platform SDK - the setup.py
doesn't mention any others as still being needed, but then again, it
didn't mention the DirectX one either...)

Paul.

PS I'm trying to build with the free toolkit compiler, so it's
possible I'll have more trouble than usual due to lack of things that
are available from Visual Studio by default...