[python-win32] makepy problem with Win XP and Word 2000

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Wed Mar 9 22:54:54 CET 2005

For now, you could take the "mbcs" encoding line from the generated file.
This has been fixed here and will be in build 204 (along with a fix for the
"thousands of registry entries when using the debugger" (yay!).  I hope to
have this out within a week.  The new build will also have a new "sspi"
module from Roger Upole which gives us full access to the Windows security
system, which is very cool (eg, automatically exchange credentials with IIS,
etc)

Mark