[python-win32] Task Scheduler

kimwaic888-pythonwin32@yahoo.com kimwaic888-pythonwin32 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 05:44:46 CEST 2005

Thank you, Roger, for pointing that out.  I tried the
test sample and it did create the scheduler object as
one would expect.

However, same as the at.exe attempt I did from CLI,
the object doesn't run when the time came.  I manually
requested "Run" and the task runs fine (with the
message dialog poping up).

I retried several times by playing around with the
settings (manually entering password and so forth) but
nothing worked.

Any clues?

Thanks,

Of Roger Upole
> Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2005 1:29 PM
> To: python-win32 at python.org
> Subject: [python-win32] Task Scheduler
>

> There's a taskscheduler module in Pywin32 that gives
> you access to the Task Scheduler COM interfaces.
> The scripts in \win32comext\taskscheduler\test have
> some examples of how they're used.
>
>          Roger

John Henry