[python-win32] Printing out a given number of prime numbers.

TREVOR SULLIVAN tdsullivan at rogers.com
Sat Feb 5 17:45:10 CET 2005

This is purely an academic query. I would like a recipe for printing out X
number of prime numbers. I can do this quite easily with Java but not with
Python 2.4. [ I am fairly new to Python]. I can print out primes up to given
integer number, say for example 50, but not 50 prime numbers.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,
Trevor.