[python-win32] HTML-Textlinks

Christophe Leske leske at online.de
Mon Apr 25 19:56:34 CEST 2005

Hi there,

I am starting to play around with wxPython and would like to implement
something like a clickable Html-Text link. I understand that there is
wxHtmlWindow, but this seems like overkill to me. I just want to render a
static text which has a link linked to it.

Also, there is a class called "Ticker" in
http://www.wxpython.org/docs/api/wx.lib.ticker-module.html

I got wxPython installed on my machine here (i am on Windows...), but it
does not seem to be part of the package, or am i missing something?

When i do

from wxPython.wx.lib import *

I get "ImportError: No module named lib".

What gives?

Thanks for any help you might bring to this,

Christophe Leske

tel. +49-(0)211 230 99 70
.:.  fürstenwall  157 .:.
:::  40215 düsseldorf :::