[python-win32] Hidden CLI

Lewis Franklin lewis.franklin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 21:29:30 CEST 2004

Jens,

I like your idea (I'm modifying code that someone else wrote and they
apparantly liked curl). However, I was wondering if that works with a
secure connection. I'm actually accessing https://www.example.com. I
should have put that earlier, but missed the 's'. The information in
the module reference was cryptic to me.

My apologies to the win32 thread as well, since most of this
discussion has in actuality had little to do with Windows API.

Lewis