[python-win32] Resizing a new program

Roger Upole rwupole at msn.com
Sat Oct 16 03:31:01 CEST 2004

I think the application can choose to ignore these.
For instance, if you start python.exe with these set, the
console window shows up at the specified place &size.
You might want to look at using win32gui.SetWindowPos
after the appication has started.

The only odd thing I noticed was that win32process
defines PySTARTUPINFO.wShowWindow as T_INT,
but it really should be a T_SHORT.  However, after
changing this and recompiling the behaviour is the same.

       Roger