[python-win32] Passing an IDispatch pointer

apocalypznow apocalypznow at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 11:11:13 CEST 2004

If a Python call to a COM server passes an IDispatch class (ie:
pointer), could the COM server then potentially just call a method on
that class?  The reason I ask is because there was a question about a
COM server firing events such that the communication between the COM
server and the Python client was asynchronous.  If the COM server could
hold an IDispatch pointer to the Python client, and can call methods on
that passed in class, then we have a solution for asynchronous calling
don't we?