[python-win32] Python and COM

Отдел АСУ и НЭО asu at ritm.msk.ru
Tue May 18 01:50:46 EDT 2004

Hello.
I write the program on Python 2.3.3 + win32all (system Windows 2000 Pro).
(I have convinced the chief to use Python instead of Visual Basic.)
I use technology Microsoft COM.

I can not address to a method - there is a mistake (lines 67-69 test.py).
See the attached file files.zip
I can not understand in any way how to correct the program that there
was no mistake.
Help, please.

More in detail about a problem:

I address m_prod = Lib.Products(m_prodID) and I receive type IProduct.
Type IProduct2 is necessary for me.
I tried different variants (for example
m_prod=win32com.client.CastTo(ARKCore, 'IProduct2')).
At attempt to address to a method there is a mistake.

Anton