[python-win32] python and pdf question

Mike.Tallhamer at USONCOLOGY.COM Mike.Tallhamer at USONCOLOGY.COM
Mon May 10 12:50:05 EDT 2004

I am not new to python but I am new to python on windows and have a current
project where I would like to create a pdf form where I can retrieve data
from the user for processing in a python program. Does any one know if I
create a pdf form is it possible to retrieve field data from the pdf form
using python (possibly using a COM interface?) and then update the form
fields from the python program after the data has been processed? Is there
any books on this or any links to documentation on this type of thing
because I can't seem to find it anywhere and I am unfamiliar with COM on
widows and how to use it effectively as of yet but I am working on it. I
would appreciate any type of help you could provide even a point in the
general direction on any of this.

Thanks so much for any help you folks can provide.

Michael Tallhamer
Medical Physicist
Department of Radiation Oncology
Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers
Denver, Co

The contents of this electronic mail message and any attachments are confidential, possibly privileged and intended for the addressee(s) only.  Only the addressee(s) may read, disseminate, retain or otherwise use this message.  If received in error, please immediately inform the sender and then delete this message without disclosing its contents to anyone.