[python-win32] Excel win32com

firephreek firephreek at earthlink.net
Mon May 3 13:36:10 EDT 2004

I'm looking for the method to retrive the cell format for a given cell.
I found it, but then I lost it.  And using dir() on the classes doesn't
help.  Anybody have any ideas?  And is it really the case that methods
exist that are not defined/shown when calling dir()?

Also, on a different note, I'm a bit new to all this, so why do I have
to run the makepy file before I can use the methods for the win32com
app?  Or did that make any sense?  Sorry, haven't slept recently.

STryder