[python-win32] converting a python program into a windows executable (.exe) file

Azizur Rahman kalpurus at cxbd.com
Sun May 2 23:38:41 EDT 2004

HELLO EVERYONE.

I use Python for solving almost all of my programming problems. I work in
Windows platform. Unfortunately, Python is not installed on other machines
(all windows platform)
where I work (Python is only installed on my home computer) and it is not
possible to install Python on those machines. So I cannot run my python
program on those machines.

Is there any way by which I can convert my existing Python code into an .exe
(windows executable file) without any modification of the original code
(i.e. without any embedding and extending?)

THANK YOU ALL

a novice