[python-win32] Is there a Python win32 RunAs equivalent where you can send a password?

R. Alan Monroe amonroe at columbus.rr.com
Mon Mar 15 15:41:30 EST 2004

I need to spawn a commandline program from within my Python script
multiple times. Each time it's spawned it needs to run under a
different account from a different domain. As best I can tell, I can't
spawn a cmd file and use the normal "runas" command provided in
windows because it prompts for the password, and I need my script to
run unattended. Any suggestions?

I glanced at win32process.CreateProcessAsUser, but it didn't appear
to have an argument to in which I could send the password.

Alan