[python-win32] Python Win32 and Active Directory

Bill boober95 at rogers.com
Mon Mar 15 12:06:49 EST 2004

Mark,

Thanks for getting back to me.  Attached is the example I tried to run on my
windows xp machine.  What I want is authentication to a windows server, but I
haven't gotten very far, but I'm new at this so I expect I've made an error?
(I did fix the problem with the doc string which wasn't closed though.)

/bill