[python-win32] how to run python in background on Windows ?

Michael Li mli at deform.com
Thu Jun 3 11:13:37 EDT 2004

Hi, Tom
Thank you very much for your reply.
This is not a "automatically startup" issue.

I can start/stop python by using of Windows control
program in the same login session, but when I logout
and login again, the python service is gone. I have
to go to control panel to start again.
Do you know that is there a way to run python as
a service ?