[python-win32] db-api connection pooling in ASP?

Jens B. Jorgensen jens.jorgensen at tallan.com
Fri Jul 23 19:57:46 CEST 2004

You probably don't need to do anything as connection pooling is built
into ODBC and OLEDB. The main thing is to make sure the connection
string is identical. You can pass the vbscript connection to Python in a
couple of ways. The easiest would be to make your python code into a COM
object and pass it that way. Do some googling for deeper information on
how ODBC and OLEDB do their connection pooling.