[python-win32] w32process documentation

Stefan Seefeld sseefeld at art.ca
Tue Dec 21 16:58:49 CET 2004

Hello,

I'm looking for documentation for the win32process module. The online docs
don't seem to contain anything about it. Specifically, I'm looking for
information concerning the 'CreateProcess' call.
I'm debugging an application where a call to 'CreateProcess' generates
an error about the file not being found. As the path is set in the
system-wide
environment, I'm wondering whether that environment is actually used during
the call
(I'm passing 'None' to the environment argument to CreateProcess()).

Thanks for your help,
		Stefan