[python-win32] DLL spec

Tony Cappellini tony at tcapp.com
Tue Dec 14 07:42:04 CET 2004

This isn't really a purely-Python question, but ...
I want to write a small Python app that dumps the contents of DLL's.
I know there is a program called bindump or something similar that comes
with VC6, which shows you the name of the callable routines, their entry
points, and some other info, for a DLL whose name is passed to this utility.

However, I don't know how this information is obtained. Is there a DLL
"spec" that talks about the structure of a Microsoft DLL ?