[python-win32] Cannot assign values to the Excel Colors property

Joe Goldthwaite joe at goldthwaites.com
Tue Aug 24 17:48:39 CEST 2004

Thanks Niki!

Nice try :).  I got an error message "TypeError: 'tuple' object is not
callable".  I would think that the only way to do this would be to use the
list assignment syntax.  I guess the COM interface doesn't support it
though.  I'm sure there must be a way to do it.  I'm going to try writting a
VB macro and then see if I can get Python to execute it. Then I'll delete
the macro before I save the workbook.  It's kind of a round about way but it
should get the job done until I can find out the right way to do it.

Joe Goldthwaite