[python-win32] Re: wmi + pythonservice : multithreading issues

Jens B. Jorgensen jens.jorgensen at tallan.com
Thu Aug 19 17:24:53 CEST 2004

Aloys Baillet wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I just downloaded your pyRegistry module (BTW I don't have read access
> to the v1.0.4, only the v1.0.3).

Crap, I always forget something. This is now fixed. (I really have to
write a script to upload new versions.)

> And I would accept gracefully if you have some code with performance
> data retrieving to send to me...
> For the moment I retrieve CPU data with win32pdh and win32pdhutil, and
> I use ctypes to retrieve memory usage (performance data seem to not
> provide total physical memory).
> And now I would like to unify the methods... pyRegistry could help me
> a lot!

Ok, for whatever reason at the moment I can't find this module I had
called PerfData that did the parsing. I'm still looking though, I'll let
you know. Hopefully I still have this as I seem to remember putting a
fair amount of work into it.