[python-win32] pyRegistry AttributeError

Jens B. Jorgensen jens.jorgensen at tallan.com
Thu Aug 19 04:03:41 CEST 2004

Ok, a version 1.0.4 is out now. getSubKeys is still there but causes a
deprecation warning. getKeyNames is now in place as the "right" way to
do it since this naming is more symmetric. I thought about adding an
iterator to the object that'd go through the sub-keys and value names.
However, it was a bit more than I could do at the moment and wanted to
put this fix out there.

--
Jens B. Jorgensen
jens.jorgensen at tallan.com

"With a focused commitment to our clients and our people, we deliver value through customized technology solutions"