[python-win32] RE: Python-win32 Digest, Vol 17, Issue 4

Roger Upole rwupole at msn.com
Thu Aug 5 05:31:50 CEST 2004

Looks like it's not possible right now, due to level 2 info not supported for SetJob.
It would be a real pain to implement, as JOB_INFO_2 is a large structure.
Also would require wrapping DEVMODE which is another huge struct containing
unions and at least one more structure.  There was some discussion a while
back about wrapping DEVMODE for use in changing display settings, but I
don't remember what came of it.
      Roger