[python-win32] Re: COM Crash with 201.1

Tony Meyer t-meyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Apr 26 20:06:26 EDT 2004

> I've got some spare cycles and a fresh debug build.
> Shoot me a copy of the script that crashes, and I'll
> take a look.

Thanks heaps; I really appreciate the offer.  However, the problem seems to
have gone away:

When I moved back to build 200, I got lots of errors about the gen_py files
(both from this script and from SpamBayes), so I removed the gen_py cache
directory, which fixed those.  Then, this morning, I installed build 201.1
again to test out the script I was about to send you, removed the gen_py
cache directory again, and all seems ok.

I don't know why this would be, but then, as long as it works, I don't
really care :)

So if anyone else does run into something like this, try just deleting the
gen_py directory and trying again.

Thanks again for the offer Roger (and if it does reoccur, I might take you
up on it).

Cheers,
Tony Meyer