[python-win32] Python disappearing

Michael Montagne mmontagne at WalkerMacy.com
Wed Apr 14 12:37:15 EDT 2004

This is odd.  But it has now happened 3 times.  Once on WinXP and twice on win2000.  I have installed python on everyones computers here at work and use it to run a login script from win2000 server.  On these three occasions the scipt did not run and the reason was that Python was not installed on the computer anymore.  It is not even in Add/Remove Programs anymore.  I know these people did not remove the program themselves.
The last time it happened right after a MS Security update.  That may have been involved in the others but I don't know.

-mjm