[python-win32] RE: spy - communication with any windows - app

Tony Cappellini tony at tcapp.com
Mon Apr 12 20:19:38 EDT 2004

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=65529&package_id=92632

Somesh- take a look at Peter Parente's pyHook
It doesn't work on W98- but it's A w98 issue, not Peter's code that's the
problem.

Somesh Bartakke wrote
i was trying with Spy ++ utility i got with my Visula studio 6
installation.
it gets with Any application, and traps all msg etc.
shall i write such utility ? or is there any method by which i will get
control of any app window in my python program ?

is it something called Hooking ? how to do it, plz,
i think its an interesting stuff is it? to play with win32 applications
and
to hack them thru python .

Somesh Bartakke