[python-win32] Connection State on windows

luther luther at terra.com.br
Sat Sep 13 19:42:57 EDT 2003

Hello all,

I'm trying to write a program that needs to be aware of the internet
connection state, if the computer is online or not. Well I have
searched the Universe for this, and I know that I have to make a call
to a function called InternetGetConnectedState wich is in the
wininet.dll, windows stuff. The problem is I can't find a way to do
this. I found a module named win32inet, but it is for python 2.0 and
I'm running 2.2
I'm getting crazy about this, can someone help me?

Thanks in advance
luther