[python-win32] Continously running COM LocalServer

Itamar S.-T. itamarst@yahoo.com
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 06:43:48 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

I have a Python program I want to be running
continously in the background, that can be accessed
via COM - a LocalServer basically. The problem I have
is that when all clients connected to the LocalServer
finish, it quits - I want it to keep running in the
background.

How exactly do I do this? I probably just have to make
a few small changes to win32com.server.localserver and
run it manually, no? So what do I do, put the
pythoncom.PumpMessages() call inside a "while 1:"?

=====
Itamar Shtull-Trauring, itamar(at)shtull-trauring.org