[python-win32] modulator: a C extension skeleton generator

Jorgensen, Jens jens.jorgensen@tallan.com
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 18:49:45 -0600

Ah ha! Yes, I am speaking of this tool that you wrote! That's great. I
did pull it out of cvs and made the necessary changes to the code to get
the module working though the gui doesn't quite work (runs but throws
exception when you try to generate!). I also updated all the templates
to generate ansi C. If you have cvs access on sourceforge for this I'd
be happy to send along my modifications to you.

Thanks for responding!

--
Jens B. Jorgensen
jens.jorgensen@tallan.com