[python-uk] [Job ad] Open Data Services Co-operative is hiring a Python Software Developer (Remote, UK-only)

James Baster james.baster at opendataservices.coop
Fri May 19 09:47:50 EDT 2023

Joining our team means you’ll contribute to our mission to help people use
data to deliver social impact. Since 2015, we’ve worked on projects that
have made a difference – like finding out who owns and controls companies,
making public procurement more open, and tracking international aid
spending.

We’re a worker co-op, which means we’re owned and run by the people who
work here. Together, we’re committed to building a world-class organisation
that delivers benefits to our team, our clients, and the world we live in.
We care about creating a good work/life balance, and work to build an
environment where everyone’s unique experiences are welcomed, valued, and
appreciated.

   - Salary: £43,120 (full-time equivalent) plus profit share and benefits.
   - Location: Remote, UK-only
   - Closing: 12:00pm, 12th Jun 2023 BST
   - Part-time (0.6 FTE and above) or full-time working.

To find out more and apply go to:
https://app.beapplied.com/apply/lpngfv2gag?utm_source=pythonuk

You can also read about us on our website <https://opendataservices.coop/>
and blog <https://opendataservices.coop/blog/>.

Thanks,
James

----
Open Data Services Co-operative Limited is a company limited by shares,
operated as a Workers' Co-operative
Registered in England. Company number: 09506232
1st Floor, Holyoake House, Hanover Street, Manchester, Greater Manchester,
M60 0AS
http://www.opendataservices.coop