[python-uk] PyData London: Meetup (May 31st) + Conference (June 17th-19th)

John Sandall john at coefficient.ai
Tue May 24 08:45:03 EDT 2022

Hello everyone,

We are restarting the PyDataLondon monthly meetup later this month on 31st
May 2022: https://www.meetup.com/PyData-London-Meetup/events/285864816/

The PyData community is:

   1. *Python-centric* – but not exclusive, we love talks highlighting how
   other languages are great tools for working with data.
   2. *Data-centric* – but not exclusive, whether it's GDPR-for-developers
   or software engineering best practices, it's not all about machine learning
   & analytics.
   3. *Inclusive & safe environment* – PyData is an educational project
   supported by NumFOCUS, all PyData events follow the NumFOCUS Code of
   Conduct, we take this seriously.

We still have one 5-minute lightning slot going and are currently accepting
talk submissions for future events also. If you would like to speak, please
complete this short form: https://london.pydata.org/submit-a-talk

*PyData London Conference 2022*
The 7th annual PyData London Conference is happening June 17-19 at the
Tower Hotel in London. The schedule is now public, to find out more
information and get tickets please visit https://pydata.org/london2022/ .
Here's what you can expect:

   - 12 tutorial workshops on Fri 17th June at beginner and intermediate
   levels.
   - 36 talks + 4 keynotes on Sat 18th and Sun 19th June covering machine
   learning and Pythonic software engineering applied to time series / audio /
   images / video / text data / graph data and much more!
   - Childcare facilities, Unconference track, Conference Slack, and
   networking & social events.

I look forward to meeting many more of you this year!

*John Sandall*

*CEO & Principal Data Scientist*
*coefficient.ai <https://coefficient.ai/>  /  **+44 7429 277106*

*@john_sandall <https://twitter.com/john_sandall>*