[python-uk] Software engineering role with Wagestream

Sophie Hendley sophie at wagestream.co.uk
Mon Jun 1 06:29:47 EDT 2020

Hey all,

We are looking for a new hire in our Banking team. Mid- Senior level Python
dev is ideal.

I have lots more Info for anyone interested if you want to ping me we can
have a chat.

Spec attached. Can discuss salary in more details on reply.

--

Sophie Hendley

Talent Manager

07505145903

wagestream.co.uk

[image: LinkedIn] <http://bit.ly/footerlinkedin>
<http://bit.ly/footertwitterWS>  [image: Facebook]
<http://bit.ly/footerlinkedinWS>

In partnership with

--
Wagestream Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (No. 11173225)
a Hogarth House, 136 High Holborn, London, WC1V 6PX. Wagestream Ltd is

Wagestream Ireland Ltd is a company registered in Ireland (No.
634454) at 70 Sir Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2, D02 R296.

Important: This
e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the above named only and
may be confidential. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender and delete it (including any attachments) immediately.
You must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it
or any attachments. Any attachment(s) to this e-mail are believed to be
free from virus, but it is the responsibility of the recipient to make all
the necessary virus checks.