[python-uk] Off-topic: TeX Office Hours (and Python)

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 05:48:31 EST 2020

Hi

The UK TeX Users Group is close to folding. This is sad. It is a closed
(paid membership only) organisation. I think it's time for an open to all
UK TeX grouping.  To help set this up, I'm holding a TeX Office Hour every
Thursday 6:30 to 7:30pm, until the end of March.

https://jfine2358.github.io/post/2020/12/10/tex-office-hours/

To get back on topic, I'm also happy to discuss Python and other matters in
the office hour, but TeX (and MathJax) has priority.

I've a special interest in Python tools for TeX. I have a few such (not yet
on PyPi). If you're interested in such tools (yours, mine, someone else's
or yet to be developed), please do get in touch either on this list or by
email.

with best wishes

Jonathan