[python-uk] PyCon UK 2019 Tickets on sale now!

Ann Barr ann.barr at uk.python.org
Mon May 20 12:29:15 EDT 2019

Ticket sales are now open for 2019 - http://bit.ly/PyConUKTickets <http://bit.ly/PyConUKTickets>

13th-17th September 2019, Cardiff City Hall

Last year we sold out well in advance of the event, and there was a long waiting list. Buy yours as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.

Full details of our financial assistance programme are also available and Call for Proposals remains open until 17:00 BST Friday 7th June.

We look forward to welcoming you to Cardiff in September.

Kind Regards
Ann Barr
pyconuk at uk.python.org
http://2019.pyconuk.org
https://twitter.com/PyConUK

--
PyCon UK Society Ltd. Company Number: 10073469. Registered in England and Wales.
Registered office: c/o Acconomy, Arena Business Centre, Holyrood Close, Poole BH17 7FJ, United Kingdom