[python-uk] ANN: New 1 day course in London on Successfully Delivering Data Science Projects

Ian Ozsvald ian at ianozsvald.com
Tue Jan 29 07:58:15 EST 2019

On March 1st I'm running a 1 day public course in central London to
help existing Pythonic data scientists to improve how they derisk,
design and deliver data science projects.

I've built this course out of both my client coaching work and the
talks that I've given at PyDataLondon, PyLondinium, PyConUK,
PyDataAmsterdam, EuroPython, BudapestBI and elsewhere.

The early bird tickets are still available, if you have a colleague
who might benefit from having more confidence in their data science
process then let them know I'm happy to answer questions. More details
and tickets are here:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/successfully-delivering-data-science-projects-march-1st-tickets-54966945614

Cheers, Ian.

--
Ian Ozsvald (Data Scientist, PyDataLondon co-chair)
ian at IanOzsvald.com

https://IanOzsvald.com
https://MorConsulting.com
https://twitter.com/IanOzsvald