[python-uk] Anvil is looking for a Developer Evangelist in Cambridge

Meredydd Luff meredydd at anvil.works
Fri Feb 15 09:57:40 EST 2019

Hi all,

My friendly, fast-growing startup is looking for a developer with great
communications skills to get people developing for the web in pure Python.

Anvil is a platform for building full-stack web apps with nothing but
Python (no JS required). If you didn't see us at PyCon UK or EuroPython
this year, you can find a 6.5-minute demo: https://anvil.works#about
<https://anvil.works/#about>

We're looking for a developer evangelist: a developer to help show Anvil to
the world by building, writing and talking. It's rewarding work -
developers love being introduced to Anvil (our booth is always crowded
<https://anvil.works/blog/img/how-many-t-shirts/crowd.jpg> at
conferences!). Plus, there are all the advantages of an early-stage
startup: as our second employee, you'll have a lot of autonomy and huge
impact, and you'll shape how we do all our developer outreach.

Our company culture is supportive (we're humans first, entrepreneurs
second), and we welcome part-time or flexible working. You'd be working
primarily from our stylish* office in Cambridge.
(*Or so we've been told)

You can find the full job ad, and more information about us, at
https://anvil.works/jobs

Meredydd
--
Meredydd Luff
Founder - https://anvil.works

*Are we coming to a Python meetup near you?Check our schedule
<https://anvil.works/blog/upcoming-events-19-01?utm_source=email-sig&utm_medium=email&>,
or nominate your own!*