[python-uk] Python 2.7 code: a spring-clean

Steve - Gadget Barnes GadgetSteve at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 4 02:04:08 EST 2019

Hi Richard,

One trick that I have used is to use os.walk to find all of the python files and then tried parsing them with ast - this at least throws an error for the files that are completely broken for python 3. Another is to use the python 3 version pylint on the files/project this finds more but in many cases results in a lot more noise.

Steve (Gadget).