[python-uk] London Python Dojo 10th Anniversary

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Sat Aug 31 02:21:01 EDT 2019

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/london-python-code-dojo-tenth-anniversary-special-season-11-episode-1-tickets-70899725989

Please join us for the London Python Dojo's 10th Anniversary edition
next Thursday evening September 5th. We've coaxed Nicholas Tollervey --
who started the Dojo 10 years ago -- out of retirement to host /
cat-herd for us one more time. We'll be reminiscing about past Dojo
laughs and disasters and, of course, having the usual Dojo collaborative
coding mayhem.

The Dojo will take place at Memrise [*] offices near Liverpool Street
and we're especially grateful to them for stepping up at short notice
when our planned venue had to pull out.

The tickets are free and are available via the Eventbrite link above. If
you haven't encountered the London Python Dojo before you can read about
it here: http://ldnpydojo.org.uk/. But, in short, it's a friendly social
coding event, open to peopl with any Python experience or none.
(Seriously: we have people turn up and enjoy themselves who've never
opened an interpreter in their lives).

Please do come along and help us make our 10th anniversary enjoyable and
fun. If you have any questions, tweet us @ldnpydojo or email the team:
team at ldnpydojo.org.uk

TJG

[*] https://twitter.com/memrise