[python-uk] Zero Deposit is hiring a Senior Python Developer

Pete Graham petegraham1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 08:25:16 EDT 2019

Hello,

Zero Deposit <https://www.zerodeposit.com/>, the company where I'm CTO, is
hiring a Senior Python Developer
https://angel.co/zerodeposit/jobs/527575-senior-python-developer. As a
company we're looking to improve renting by giving people an alternative to
expensive security deposits.

You'd be joining a high calibre product & tech team of 8 who care about
code quality, testing, making the right thing and making it the right way.
We have an interesting tech stack with some Haskell services as well as
your more standard Python, JS and AWS technologies.

If you have questions about the role, how the team works, or the company in
general then drop me an email directly.

Cheers,
Pete