[python-uk] DJUGL10 | Django User Group London | 10th Anniversary Event

Jon Gould j.gould at austinfraser.com
Tue Sep 25 12:39:55 EDT 2018

I'm delighted, excited and extremely proud to be announcing the 10th
anniversary celebration for DJUGL (Django User Group London) to be held on
the 25th October 2018 in London. There will be the usual mix of talks,
networking, drinks and pizza along with some special extra surprises to
mark this landmark occasion. A limited number of early bird tickets (along
with a commemorative gift) are available now and can be booked here:
https://djugl10.eventbrite.co.uk Further tickets will be released shortly.
This promises to be our biggest and best event yet!

Cheers to the next ten years!
Jon

*Jon Gould*
*Tel* +44(0)1189520159 /
 austinfraser.com  /  <http://www.austinfraser.com> Twitter  /
<https://twitter.com/austinfraserAF> LinkedIn  /
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/austin-fraser>

©2018. Austin Fraser Ltd.
Terms and Conditions. <http://www.austinfraser.com/uk/standard-terms>

The protection of your personal data is important to Austin Fraser. For
information about how we process your data please see our privacy notice.
<https://www.austinfraser.com/en/privacy-notice/>

Check out our blog! <https://www.austinfraser.com/en/blog/>

Austin Fraser Ltd registered in England: 05684470. Floor 11, Thames Tower,
Station Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 1LX.