[python-uk] www.python.org sprint

Marc Garcia garcia.marc at gmail.com
Sun May 27 17:46:37 EDT 2018

Hi Naomi,

That's really great, just added you to the event. In our last sprints on
the python.org website more than 50% of the people spent the whole sprint
trying to set up the environment. That's why this time besides updating
Python amd Django we'll work on making the process much easier. Your
experience will be very relevant. :)

Also, it'd be great if you can briefly explain about the importance of the
sprint and contributing to the python.org website and what are the
priorities, on behalf of the PSF. That would be extremly useful for all us.

See you there!