[python-uk] Benevolent Dictator On Permanent Vacation

S Walker walker_s at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Jul 12 13:44:52 EDT 2018

While it's a couple of months away, perhaps a send-off at PyconUK (assuming the organisers are happy with that) would be appropriate?

On 12/07/18 18:25, Peter Inglesby wrote:
Hi folks,

You may already have seen that Guido is stepping back from his position as Python's BDFL, and you can read more here<https://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-committers/2018-July/005664.html>.

I'm not sure anybody knows what this'll mean in practice, but I thought it might be a good opportunity for us as the UK Python community to say thanks to Guido for everything he's done.

Does anybody have any good ideas for how we could do this?

Peter.