[python-uk] Python Contractors Needed - London

Jamie Janner j.janner at austinfraser.com
Wed Jul 11 06:22:11 EDT 2018

Hi All,

I wanted to reach out with a few roles for my clients based in London.
Happy to discuss rates/clients/projects etc:

Python/Flask - Startup in West London - 6/12 month contract
Python/Django - Cryptocurrency trade platform - Covent Garden - 6-month
contract
Python/Pandas - Travel and Tourism - Farringdon - 3-month contract

I look forward to speaking with you soon,
Jamie
*Jamie Janner* / Consultant / Python Contract /
*Tel* +44(0)1189520153 /
 austinfraser.com  /  <http://www.austinfraser.com> Twitter  /
<https://twitter.com/austinfraserAF> LinkedIn  /
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/austin-fraser>

©2018. Austin Fraser Ltd.
Terms and Conditions. <http://www.austinfraser.com/uk/standard-terms>

The protection of your personal data is important to Austin Fraser. For
information about how we process your data please see our privacy notice.
<https://www.austinfraser.com/en/privacy-notice/>

Check out our blog! <https://www.austinfraser.com/en/blog/>

Austin Fraser Ltd registered in England: 05684470. Floor 11, Thames Tower,
Station Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 1LX