[python-uk] Fwd: [PSF-Community] Python Software Foundation Survey

Nicholas H.Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Mon Jul 2 17:20:43 EDT 2018

Hi Folks,

The PSF would like to know what you know about the PSF.

If I say any more, I'll defeat the object of the questionnaire linked to
in the forwarded email below.

The more answers we get from the Python community, the more voices are
heard. Please consider taking just a moment or two to fill out the survey.

Best wishes,

Nicholas.