[python-uk] Digitalbridge Manchester is Hiring!

Winhola Leung winhola.leung at digitalbridge.eu
Thu Jan 18 12:03:50 EST 2018

Hello,

I am Winhola from Digitalbridge in Manchester!

We are currently looking for an experienced Python Developer (back-end
developer) to join our highly talented team on a PERMANENT basis!

DigitalBridge is a seven-figure funded, award-winning mixed reality company
on a mission to help anyone design a beautiful living space for themselves
and their family, no matter how little design experience they have. We use
augmented reality, computer vision and machine learning to create magical
room design and visualisation experiences. Having recently partnered with
one of the UK’s biggest retailers we are looking to scale the business
quickly. www.digitalbridge.eu

Message me on winhola.leung at digitalbridge.eu if you are keen to find out
more!

--
*Thanks, *

*Winhola Leung*
*Senior Talent Partner *

*JLAB - John Lewis Partners' Award 2016*

e: winhola.leung at digitalbridge.eu
m: 020 3848 4332 or 07375097985
a: Unit 13, Kilburn House, Manchester M15 6SE
<https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en-GB&q=%20Unit%2013%2C%20Kilburn%20House%2C%20Manchester%20M15%206SE&source=calendar>