[python-uk] London Python Dojo - Thursday 11th January

Matthew Power mth.power at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 17:17:42 EST 2018

Hello everyone,

For the January episode of the London Python Dojo, we'll be at Methods
Digital, located near to St. Paul's Tube station.

If you haven't been to a dojo before, we vote on an idea or challenge,
divide into teams, and hack on the problem. At the end of the evening every
team gives a demo to the group, before retiring to the pub. It's a great
way to meet new Pythonistas, and sharpen your skills. Importantly, pizza
and beer will be provided.

Thanks go to O'Reilly for supplying one of their books for our prize draw.

Tickets are free, available from Eventbrite here
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/london-python-code-dojo-season-9-episode-5-tickets-41849376612>
.

Thursday 11th January, starting 6:30pm
Methods Digital
16 St. Martin's Le-Grand

If you need any more information, contact the team via Twitter:
@ldnpydojo <https://twitter.com/ldnpydojo> or via e-mails to
team at ldnpydojo.org.uk

Hope to see you there!
Matthew