[python-uk] Python developer/ Remote/ Flexible working

Sophie Hendley sophie.hendley at digvis.co.uk
Wed Aug 8 04:39:03 EDT 2018

Hey all,

I am searching once again for a *Remote* Python dev to join a client of
mine based in the city. This opportunity can be fully remote or office
based depending on your preference. A very* family friendly *team with an
excellent culture.

The role is at a London based booking site. *Python, Micro-services, TDD. *

Salary £40-65k

I found my last candidate for these guys here so hoping for the same luck
this time. Message me back for a chat/ Job description. :)

Kind regards,

Sophie

Sophie Hendley| Founder| Digital Vision

*M:* 07505145903