[python-uk] Tumbleweed badge

Hansel Dunlop hansel at interpretthis.org
Mon Oct 30 05:40:37 EDT 2017

Hi James, yup, that's right. And I certainly have done that automatic
transform for the WHERE part of the query. However it's the SELECT part
that doesn't have any hooks. But Kuba's suggestion of writing a custom
backend will. Though because it's just an optimisation I think I can leave
it for now. It's just nice to know that it's available.

Cheers

                                Hansel